Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Rachel Brown (Mrs. William E. Brown)


"He was a little mischievous, but he was so likable that you couldn't help but like him." --Theresa Kyser, mother
Good Mourning, Widows.
Joy to you and me.
Welcome famous widow, Rachel Brown, wife of famous Army Sgt. William E. Brown, to our joy-ous club.
Rachel joined our merry ranks June 23. On that day Army Sgt. William E. Brown was killed in Taji, Iraq during a mortar attack. He was 25 years old and hailed from Phil Campbell, AL.
When Army Sgt. William E. Brown was a young boy of about 9, his mother, Theresa Kyser, relays the story how he spotted a turtle crossing the road in front of their car.
"William made me stop the car and get the turtle off the road so it wouldn't get hit. He was such a compassionate person."
Rachel is left with their two sons, Ethan, age 6, and Tyler, age 2, to see her through her grief journey.
Sincerest condolences to Rachel, Ethan, Tyler, and every member of the Brown family.
Mourning Joy:
Q: Why are fish so thin?
A: Because they eat fish
--Seinfeld
Mourning Quote:
From out of distress I called to God; with abounding relief,
God answered me. The Lord is with me, I do not fear--
what can man do to me? The Lord is with me among my
helpers, I will see the downfall of my enemies. It is better to rely on
the Lord than to trust in nobles. All the nations sur-
rounded me, but in the Name of the Lord I will cut them
down. They surrounded me, thy encompassed me, but in
the Name of the Lord I will cut them down. They sur-
rounded me like bees, yet they shall be extinguished like
fiery thorns; in the Name of the Lord I will cut them
down. My foes repeatedly pushed me to fall, but the Lord
helped me. God is my strength and song, and He has been
a help to me. The sound of rejoicing and deliverance reverberates
in the tents of the righteous, "The right hand of the
Lord performs deeds of valor. The right hand of the Lord
is exalted; the right hand of the Lord performs deeds of
valor!
It was a fighter's prayer." --Taken from Natasha, by David Bezmozgis
After we remember Him, fingerhug your pen. Write something. Go ahead.
I dare you.
Have an abundantly, joy-filled day, Widows. And remember, we're not alone.
:)L

No comments:

Post a Comment

You have permission to email Linda Della Donna at grief case net (all one word) (the) @ (sign) gmail.com with your grief comments/questions. Responses to your grief questions will appear here.

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.