Sunday, July 29, 2007

Soyong Newman (Mrs. William N. Newman)


"I would tell him now: 'You're a hero, my hero always,'" --Soyong Newman
Good Mourning, Widows.
Joy to you and me.
Welcome famous widow, Soyong Newman, wife of famous Senior Airman William N. Newman, to the club nobody wants to join.
"We neverhad a fight," said Soyong Newman.
Soyong and William were married less than 2 years. They spoke the day before he died.
Soyong's husband, Senior Airman Willliam N. Newman was 23 years old when he died June 7 from an explosive south of Balad, Iraq.
Senior Airman William N. Newman died for you and me.
To Soyong Newman, and every member of Senior Airman William N. Newman's family, sincerest condolences from a grateful Nation. We wish you mourning joy all the days of your lives.
Mourning Joy:
Q: What's copper nitrate?
A: A policeman's overtime
Mourning Quote:
Makin' it in life is kinda like bustin' broncs: you're gonna get thrown a lot. The simple secret is to keep gettin' back on. --Don't Squat With Yer Spurs On! Texas Bix Bender
After we remember Him, fingerhug your pen. Write something. Go ahead. I dare you.
Have a joy-filled day, Widows. And remember, we're not alone.
:)L

1 comment:

  1. This one nearly made me cry and I don't even know the young man or his family. Just seeing the photo of someone so young reminds me of my own children and how fortunate I am to have them all living and well.

    Thank you for reminding me to be thankful.

    Yvonne
    www.Yvonneperry.net

    ReplyDelete

You have permission to email Linda Della Donna at grief case net (all one word) (the) @ (sign) gmail.com with your grief comments/questions. Responses to your grief questions will appear here.

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.