Thursday, July 19, 2007

A Thursday...July 19, 2007


Good Mourning, Widows. Joy to you and me.
It's a rainy stormy morning here 20 miles north from where the World Trade Center use to be. Clouds move in, spit water; clouds move out, making room for more water-spitting clouds.
Last night I broke down and turned the air conditioning on in my house. Just couldn't take 100% humidity any more, that and carrying around 20 lbs. of fat hair.
Izzy is at it again. The writing thing. He's got his own blog. He's doing his own writing blog thing. What can I say? That dog of mine is one competitive paw-person.
If you get the chance click here http://www.storybone.blogspot.com and see what I mean.
Enough lollygagging, as my high school music teacher use to say. Guess it's time for me to get back to work, doing the thing I love most--Writing!
Ahhhhh, mourning joy.
Have a joy-filled day, Widows. And remember, we're not alone.
:)L

No comments:

Post a Comment

You have permission to email Linda Della Donna at grief case net (all one word) (the) @ (sign) gmail.com with your grief comments/questions. Responses to your grief questions will appear here.

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.