Tuesday, July 10, 2007

A Tuesday - Ahhhh, mourning joy!





It's a new day. It's a Tuesday. It is July 10, 2007.

In a little while, I'll put away my writing tools, I'll sip black coffee, read the newspaper, sit at a round table in the sun. Already Izzy and Tux pace the kitchen floor. If dog's and cat's could talk, I'm certain, their furst *pun intended* words would be, "Hurry up!"

Well, maybe not your cat's and dog's furst words, but certainly my cat's and dog's.

Recently I received an email from a new widow thanking me for honoring her husband. Her husband was a US soldier who was killed in Iraq. I wrote in my blog entry that she was famous. She wrote and asked me why did I refer to her as famous?

To that woman, that famous wife of that famous hero, and to you, my reader, ...Any woman's husband who lays down his life for our country is famous...at least in my book.

And that's the way it is 20 miles north from where the World Trade Center use to be.

Have an abundantly, joy-filled day, Widows. And remember, we're not alone.

:)L

No comments:

Post a Comment

You have permission to email Linda Della Donna at grief case net (all one word) (the) @ (sign) gmail.com with your grief comments/questions. Responses to your grief questions will appear here.

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.