Wednesday, July 25, 2007

A Wednesday - A sign of mourning joy


It's a Wednesday. It's July 25, 2007. It is 3 years, 25 days, 7 hours, 18 minutes since I became a widow. I've laughed, I've cried, as you can see, I've written a couple words in that time.
This is a picture of a Welcome sign that hangs proudly outside my front door. Cows are my favorite things to collect. I like their faces, I like their eyes, I like their smiles. Yes, cows smile. I like to doodle little black circles on white surfaces.
Anyway, Ed and I picked out this cow warm welcome sign at a fair one bright sunny summer day much like today. I remember...
Ahhh, morning joy!
And that's the way it is, 20 miles north from where the World Trade Center use to be.
:)L

No comments:

Post a Comment

You have permission to email Linda Della Donna at grief case net (all one word) (the) @ (sign) gmail.com with your grief comments/questions. Responses to your grief questions will appear here.

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.