Monday, August 27, 2007

Army Spc. Roberto J. Causor Jr.


"When Beyonce sang, I Need a Soldier, he'd be like, 'I'm here! I'm here!'" --Maggie Causor, Cousin
Good Mourning, Everyone! Joy to you and me.
Today we welcome and honor into the club nobody wants to joy-n, famous family of famous Army Spc. Roberto J. Causor, Jr., from San Jose, California.
Army Spc. Roberto J. Causor, Jr., was killed on July 7 in Samarra by small-arms fired. He was 21 years old.
Spc. Roberto J. Causor was proud to be an American. He was the son of Mexican parents and proud of his roots and his family's adopted country.
He leaves his dad and mother, Roberto and Maria, and an entire grateful Nation.
Griefcase extends eternal gratitude, sincerest condolences, and sends mourning joy to every member of the Causor family.
Mourning Joy:
Something I learned from my son when he was a boy: No matter how hard you ry, you can't baptize cats.
Mourning Quote:
"Anything that you tolerate, stays with you." --Cool J
After we remember Him, fingerhug your pen. Open what I lovingly refer to as a joy-nal, set a clocker timer for ten minutes, and write something.
Go ahead.
I dare you.
Have a joy-filled day, Widows. And remember, we're not alone.
:)L

1 comment:

  1. I lost my husband just three months ago. I write a daily blog for him at A Night in the Forest on Blogger. Come visit.
    I have been touched by many things that you have written and shared here. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete

You have permission to email Linda Della Donna at grief case net (all one word) (the) @ (sign) gmail.com with your grief comments/questions. Responses to your grief questions will appear here.

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.