Sunday, August 05, 2007

Enrica Fico (Mrs. Michelangelo Antonioni)


"His look was very special, truly unique. He stole everything from anyone, in the sense that he would observe and had this professional curiosity." --Enrica Fico, widow
Good Mourning, Widows. Joy to you and me.
Welcome famous widow, Enrica Fico, wife of famous filmmaker, Michelangelo Antonioni, to our joy-ous club.
Michelangelo died July 30, 2007 in Rome, Italy. He was 94 years old.
Mourning Joy:
Lessons I learned from my dog: Thrive on attention and let people touch you.
After we remember Him, fingerhug your pen. Open what I lovingly refer to as a joy-nal, set a clock timer for ten minutes, and write something. Go ahead. I dare you.
Have a joy-filled day, Widows. And remember, we're not alone.
:)L

1 comment:

  1. I really like this picture, he looks so classic & serious but at the same time you can see something in his eyes that gives him a very special personality, making you wish you had known him.

    I think we should learn more lessons from our animals, my cat teaches me something everyday!

    ReplyDelete

You have permission to email Linda Della Donna at grief case net (all one word) (the) @ (sign) gmail.com with your grief comments/questions. Responses to your grief questions will appear here.

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.