Friday, August 24, 2007

Firefighters Robert Beddia and Joseph Graffagnino


Psalm 23
from The Bay Psalm Book
The Lord to me a shepherd is,
want therefore shall not I:
He in the folds of tender grass,
doth cause me down to lie:
To waters calm me gently leads
restore my soul doth he:
He doth in paths of righteousness
for his name's sake lead me.
Yea, though in valley of death's shade
I walk, none ill I'll fear:
Because thou art with me, thy rod,
and staff my comfort are.
For me a table thou hast spread,
in presence of my foes:
Thou dost anoint my head with oil;
my cup it overflows.
Goodness and mercy surely shall
all my days follow me:
And in the Lord's house I shall dwell
so long as days shall be.
On Saturday, Firefighters Robert Beddia, age 53, and Joseph Graffagnino, age 33, died battling a fire at Ground Zero.
Joseph Graffagnino was laid to rest yesterday.
Today at 10:00 A.M., a funeral mass at St. Patrick's Cathedral will be celebrated for Robert Beddia.
Sincerest condolences to all family members, NYFD, the City of New York; mourning joy all the days of your lives.
Mourning Joy:
Sales of the Chevy Nova never faired well in Spanish speaking countries. "No Va" in Spanish translates to "It Does Not Go."
After we remember Him, fingerhug your pen. Open what I lovingly refer to as a joy-nal, set a clock timer for ten minutes, and write something.
Go ahead.
I dare you.
Have a joy-filled day, Everyone. And remember, we're not alone.
:)L

No comments:

Post a Comment

You have permission to email Linda Della Donna at grief case net (all one word) (the) @ (sign) gmail.com with your grief comments/questions. Responses to your grief questions will appear here.

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.