Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Wall of Honor - Kelly Dennis

"Friendship is love made bearable." --Rita Mae Brown (b. 1944) American Writer


Kelly Dennis
03/10/65 - 05/24/07


Drummer Extraordinaire' for Lou Rawls, Linda Ronstadt and others

Kelly, thank you for your profound sense of humor. I admired you so much and you were such an unlikely looking drummer! You looked more like an accountant!


But man, could you play. I remember laughing until I cried when you told your stories. Your sarcasm was priceless! I take with me to this day the passion for
writing that you had for music.

Save me a place in heaven and we'll jam when I get there.

Taryn


t a r y n s i m p s o ntel: (615) 414-3217fax: (866) 605-3461Email: tsim681157@aol.comweb: www.simpson-epublishing.blogspot.compress: Ghostwriter connects across continents - Nashville, Tennessee -

No comments:

Post a Comment

You have permission to email Linda Della Donna at grief case net (all one word) (the) @ (sign) gmail.com with your grief comments/questions. Responses to your grief questions will appear here.

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.