Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Wall of Honor - William Henry Doyle ("Hank")



"Love the people with whom fate brings you together, but do so with all your heart." --Marcus Aurelius (121-180) Roman emperor and philosopher


William Henry Doyle
"Hank"
10/27/1962 - 11/30/1990

To my best friend. Sometimes when the shadows of light glimmer slightly, I remember you. A young man who carried the baggage of someone much older. I remember your overwhelming sadness and the easiness of your soul. I remember holding your hand and knowing you were already gone. I hope you found the utopia you so richly deserved. You were gone too soon, Hank. Gone too soon.
Love,
Taryn

No comments:

Post a Comment

You have permission to email Linda Della Donna at grief case net (all one word) (the) @ (sign) gmail.com with your grief comments/questions. Responses to your grief questions will appear here.

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.