Tuesday, August 21, 2007

What they're saying:



Awesome site, Linda. Keep it up. Your name and cause is going to be on everyone's lips soon.

Taryn
http://www.mangotreecafe-loikrohroad.blogspot.com/

***


Hello Linda. I was a friend of Karen's. Karen and I worked together as Hospice nurses. I had not learned of her death until today on the message board at the Hospice office. Karen and I worked together with you and Ed. I have thought of you often and how odd that news of Karen's death has led me back to you. I am so saddened by this news of Karen's death...how can it be? She was a beautiful person and I can only hope that when I am no longer occupying this space on earth, I am remembered like Karen and Ed are remembered. Peace...I hope you are well. Laurie O'Neill, RN

***

I'm so sorry to hear about Karen. I know she meant so much to you and to the many others she helped. She won't be forgotten - just greatly missed.

Suzanne
The Working Writer's Coach

h
ttp://www.workingwriterscoach.com/

***

What a great friend, Karen Doty was to you. Her words are special.

Carma's Window

***

What important work you do.
Cheers,
Taryn

http://www.mangotreecafe-loikrohroad.blogspot.com/

***


Linda thanks for sharing your friends special words to you. Sorry for your loss.
Carma's Window


***

Linda - I just read RAffale's posting & then your respond.....my hair stood on end when I read the full name of your friend, Karen. I used to work with a Karen Doty who was a nurse. I don't know if it's the same person, but she always participated in the Breast Cancer walks. We worked at GENESIS Healthplan on Executive Blvd. in Yonkers. Is your friend my friend?-

C

***


Linda,

Great work! You are super...thanks for all you do.


G

Griefcase.blogspot.com is dedicated to helping those who have experienced or are experiencing the loss of a loved one. Visitors can share their grief with others, benefit from the experiences of others, and find peace, comfort and a way forward as they rebuild their lives. Griefcase is for and about its visitors, who share a common purpose in resolving their grief in helping others through their experiences. You are invited to visit and participate in our mission of helping them in their time of greatest need.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You have permission to email Linda Della Donna at grief case net (all one word) (the) @ (sign) gmail.com with your grief comments/questions. Responses to your grief questions will appear here.

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.