Wednesday, September 05, 2007

Mourning Joy - A Wednesday, I think


"Each friend represents a world in us, a world possibly not born until they arrive, and it is only by this meeting that a new world is born." --Anais Nin (1903-1977) French-born American writer
Good mourning, Everyone! Joy to you and me.
If you're wondering about today's picture, well, you'll have to read a different blog, the one I created today.
See, I've made a new friend. And this friend is special. Pinky swear.
It is three years, four months, five days since Edward Louis Sclier died. I think it's about time I met someone. I think it's about time I did something about that. I think it's about time for me.
Do you agree?
In any event, www.enchantressIII.blogspot.com is the link to follow to learn where that picture came from, who it belongs to, and what it all means.
And that's the way it is 20 miles north from where the World Trade Center use to be.
After we remember Him, fingerhug your pen, open what I lovingly refer to as a joy-nal, set a clock timer for ten minutes, and write something. Go ahead. I dare you.
Have an abundantly, joy-filled day, Everyone. And remember, we're not alone.
:)L

No comments:

Post a Comment

You have permission to email Linda Della Donna at grief case net (all one word) (the) @ (sign) gmail.com with your grief comments/questions. Responses to your grief questions will appear here.

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.