Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Mourning Joy - A Wednesday



"Don't let the fear of striking out hold you back." --Babe Ruth

Good Mourning, Everyone! Joy to you and me.

Why did I post a picture of an Academy Award on Griefcase blog, today? I have no idea. I just liked the thought of presenting it to my readers--The people who fill me with joy--Every day! Thank you just isn't enough.

The sky is the color of turquoise here in New York, and I can see what looks like forever out my home office window. While O.J. Simpson sits in a jail in Las Vegas, Nevada; stocks soared to a record high, and weekend weatherman promises a burst of summer, I dream of lazing in sunshine, breathing in, breathing out.

After we remember Him, take time for yourself. Fingerhug your pen. Open what I lovingly refer to as a joy-nal, set a clock timer for ten minutes, and write something.

Go ahead.

I dare you.

And that's the way it is, 20 miles north from where the World Trade Center use to be.

Have an abundantly, joy-filled day, Everyone!

:)L

No comments:

Post a Comment

You have permission to email Linda Della Donna at grief case net (all one word) (the) @ (sign) gmail.com with your grief comments/questions. Responses to your grief questions will appear here.

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.