Friday, September 14, 2007

U.S. Marine Cpl. Henry W. Bogrette


"This was wrong, and I hated the fact that he was over there. But I know that's what he wanted. And I am so proud of him for that." --Joan S. Newman, grandmother
Good Mourning, Everyone. Joy to you and me.
Today we honor the memory of famous U. S. Marine Cpl. Henry Bogrette, who died for you and me.
Cpl. Henry Bogrette was killed March 22 during combat in Anbar province. He was 21 years old, and hailed from Richville, New York. Bogrette leaves his grandmother, Joan S. Newman, to mourn his passing, along with Cpl. Beth Grauer who wrote in an online bulletin board that she would always remember her friend in the barracks parking lot on weekends., working on his car.
"I always knew when you would come and go, and was jealous 'cause your exhaust was louder than my truck."
Griefcase extends sincerest condolences to Bogrette's entire family. We are a grateful Nation and humbled by your sacrifice. May you have mourning joy all the days of your lives.
After we remember Him, fingerhug your pen. Open what I lovingly refer to as a joy-nal, set a clock timer for ten minutes, and write something. Go ahead. I dare you.
Have a joy-filled day, Widows. And remember, we're not alone.
:)L

No comments:

Post a Comment

You have permission to email Linda Della Donna at grief case net (all one word) (the) @ (sign) gmail.com with your grief comments/questions. Responses to your grief questions will appear here.

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.