Saturday, October 13, 2007

Army Spc. Matthew J. Emerson


"Matt was not onlyHonor Joe Emerson my brother, he was my best friend. He was always there to talk to me, help me with my problems." --Joe Emerson
Good Mourning, Everyone!
Joy to you and me.
Honor famous Army Spc. Matthew J. Emerson who died on September 18 in a vehicle accident while on patrol in Mosul, Iraq. He was 20 years old and hailed from Grandview, Washington. Emerson was in Iraq protecting you and me.
Welcome to the club nobody wants to join, famous parents L. J. and Ginger, and brother Joe Emerson. Griefcase extends deepest sympathies, profound gratitude, and sincerest wishes for mourning joy all the days of your lives.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You have permission to email Linda Della Donna at grief case net (all one word) (the) @ (sign) gmail.com with your grief comments/questions. Responses to your grief questions will appear here.

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.