Thursday, October 25, 2007

Mourning Quote

This was sent to me by another widow. I didn't know it existed. I am so happy this woman took time to think of me. We widows, no matter what stage of grief we're experiencing, sometimes we think we're nutz toting all this baggage. At any rate, Rose Kennedy's words fill me with mourning joy as I pound my keyboard this bright autumn day, 50 miles north from where the World Trade Center use to be. Just want to share:

"Time heals all wounds", I do not agree. The wounds remain. In time, the mind, protecting its sanity, covers them with scar tissue and the pain lessens. But it is never gone." --Rose Kennedy

No comments:

Post a Comment

You have permission to email Linda Della Donna at grief case net (all one word) (the) @ (sign) gmail.com with your grief comments/questions. Responses to your grief questions will appear here.

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.