Friday, October 19, 2007

Mourning Quotes

"What a kicker. We don't have a choice." --Edward Louis Sclier


***

"I often find myself wondering how you're doing and hoping, as the days go by, that comforting memories are warming your heart and easing the sadness." --Catherine Slater


***


"I didn't have a good marriage. I had a great marriage. And, I knew it." --Linda Della Donna


***


"Pay no attention to my sister Judy. My sister Judy is crazy." --Edward Louis Sclier


***


"I love you. I will always be here for you." --Edward Louis Sclier


***


"And sometime when I wasn't looking, I got a new life." --Linda Della Donna

No comments:

Post a Comment

You have permission to email Linda Della Donna at grief case net (all one word) (the) @ (sign) gmail.com with your grief comments/questions. Responses to your grief questions will appear here.

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.