Thursday, October 11, 2007

Traci Herrera - Army Sgt. 1st Class Rocky H. Herrera


"He used to have a beautiful stand and beautiful stand and beautiful jab." Leo Montoya, boxing coach
Good Mourning, Everyone!
Joy to you and me.
Today we honor and welcome into the club nobody wants to joy-n, famous widow, Traci Herrera, wife of famous Army Sgt. 1st Class Rocky H. Herrera.
He died for you and me.
Sgt. Herrera was killed August 28 by a bomb blast in Jaji. He was an engineer, helping to build roads and bridges in Afghanistan, and hailed from Salt Lake City.
Griefcase extends deepest sympathies, profound gratitude, and sincerest wishes to his wife, Traci, daughter, Clarissa, stepdaughter, Tristan and sons, Matt and Mark, all the days of their lives.
Mourning Joy:
You know you're getting old when you stoop to tie your shoes and wonder what else you can do while you're down there.
Mourning Quote:
"Do not walk ahead of me. I may not follow.
Do not walk behind me. I may not lead.
Just walk beside me. And be my friend." --Camus
After we remember Him, fingerhug your pen. Set a clock timer for ten minutes. Open what I lovingly refer to as a joy-nal, and write something. Go ahead. I dare you.
:)L

No comments:

Post a Comment

You have permission to email Linda Della Donna at grief case net (all one word) (the) @ (sign) gmail.com with your grief comments/questions. Responses to your grief questions will appear here.

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.