Saturday, December 15, 2007

Griefcase.blogspot.com is relocating to Griefcase.net

"And sometime when I wasn't looking, I got a new life." Linda Della Donna

Good Mourning, Everyone! Joy to you and me.

The story of Griefcase is one of love and passion. After my husband died I found myself alone and sad. I couldn't eat, I couldn't sleep, I couldn't stop crying. I felt ashamed, embarrassed, and I thought I was crazy.

There was no one to turn to. My mother and father were dead and so were my two best girlfriends. And then it happened. One starless, moonlit night, I turned to the internet in search of a safe place to chat about the man I had buried, the man I adored. And I found no such place existed. Recalling His dying words, "...Keep writing. Do it for me," a seed was planted and Griefcase was born.

That was more than 3 years ago.

Today Griefcase is more than I hoped it would be. And I am proud to announce is now a real website.

Be sure to check out www.griefcase.net.

If there is something you are interested in posting about your deceased loved one, some question you need to ask about how to carry on, perhaps a comment on a resource for the bereaved that you'd like to share, www.griefcase.net is the place for you.

www.griefcase.net is dedicated to helping others through the grief process. If you have something to say, do it. Only by helping others, do we truly help ourselves.

So what do you say? After we remember Him, fingerhug your pen, open what I lovingly refer to as a joy-nal and write something. Then after that...zip on over to www.griefcase.net and reach out and touch someone.

Go ahead.

I dare you.

Thank you for stopping by and reading my blog, I wish you best wishes and mourning joy all the days of your lives.

And remember, we're not alone.

:)L

No comments:

Post a Comment

You have permission to email Linda Della Donna at grief case net (all one word) (the) @ (sign) gmail.com with your grief comments/questions. Responses to your grief questions will appear here.

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.