Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Mourning Joy

August 13, 2004 - First Date - My New Beginning




June 2004 - My Old Office, the one I created all by myself!




Izzy *My Old Friend.*



Frustration. *who says it's easy to put wheels on a new office chair?*



December 2004 - Griefcase's new banner. *What a great way to start the new year!*

Today is the day after Christmas.

Hard to believe another year is come and almost gone.

Outside my window brittle branches the color of coal brush a colorless sky while memories of days past tickle my brain. In my mind's eye, I see a buried past, a future I dare to dream, and a present, one brightened with Izzy tucked round as a button at my feet, my new Special Friend, a new website, www.griefcase.net dedicated especially to you, and a New Beginning--here's to YOU and me!

Ahhhhh, mourning joy!

:)L

No comments:

Post a Comment

You have permission to email Linda Della Donna at grief case net (all one word) (the) @ (sign) gmail.com with your grief comments/questions. Responses to your grief questions will appear here.

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.