Monday, December 10, 2007

Seth Tobias Found Dead

“I hope these people go to jail.” --Seth Tobias

Good Mourning, Everyone! Joy to you and me.

It's hard to imagine anyone wanting to join our merry widow's club, but Seth Tobias, famous CNBC commentator and Wall Street big shot was found dead in his Jupiter mansion swimming pool Tuesday, September 5, 2007. His famous widow, Filomena Tobias, is under investigation for his death.

To every member of Seth Tobias's family, Griefcase extends sincerest condolences, best wishes this matter is cleared up beyond a reasonable doubt, and mourning joy all the days of your lives.

Mourning Quote:

"You can bend it and twist it...You can misuse and abuse it...But even God cannot change the truth."--Michael Levy

Mourning Joy:

Johnny: Daddy, are caterpillars good to eat?

Father: Have I not told you never to mention such things during meals!

Mother: Why did you say that, Junior? Why did you ask the question?

Johnny: It's because I saw one on daddy's lettuce, but now it's gone.

After we remember Him, fingerhug your pen. Open what I lovingly refer to as a joy-nal and write something.

Go ahead.

I dare you.

It's a brisk day 50 miles north from where the World Trade Center use to be. As I sit and type, Izzy slumbers round as a button at my feet, the days grow shorter, the nights longer, and a 6' fir tree glistens and glows alongside a blank fireplace. Could I be waiting for Santa? Ahhh. Mourning joy!

Today I did a radio interview with Gloria Horsley and her daughter, Heidi. My topic, "How to get through the Holidays without Him" airs December 20, 2007 and can be found at http://www.thegriefblog.com/

Hope you'll log on to listen to what it is I have to say. This radio show is prerecorded and you won't be able to call in to ask questions, but feel free to email me at littleredmailbox@aol.com with input and comments. As every kindergarten child will tell you, If you're happy, clap your hands. I'd like to add, "...And email me." I'd love it if you did the email thing. Ahhhh, more mourning joy!

Have a joy-filled day, Everyone! And remember, we're not alone.

:)L

No comments:

Post a Comment

You have permission to email Linda Della Donna at grief case net (all one word) (the) @ (sign) gmail.com with your grief comments/questions. Responses to your grief questions will appear here.

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.