Saturday, December 29, 2007

Tennis Anyone? Mourning Joy



On the subject of tennis and trying to make me feel better about my game: "If everyone hit the ball, there'd be no score." --Robert J. Anderson



Tennis camp is located 75 miles south of where the Where the World Trade Center use to be. And I am there.

I've never played tennis before, and I borrowed a racket in order to play the game.

It is my first time at the net. I am *hand over mouth* years old and I can't believe how fast that fuzzy green thing zips past me.

Whew! There it goes again!

Time for my break.

No time for welcoming a new member into our joy-ful club this bright day; no time to add a joke or a loving quote. Just my quick ten-minute write, the one where I fingerhug my pen, open what I lovingly refer to as a joy-nal, and tell the world I'm thinking of you and reminding everyone in cyber-village that life is for the living, to please keep an open mind, and find something you have never done before in your life and just do it!

Go ahead.

I dare you.

Have a joy-filled day, Everyone. And remember, we're not alone.

:)L

No comments:

Post a Comment

You have permission to email Linda Della Donna at grief case net (all one word) (the) @ (sign) gmail.com with your grief comments/questions. Responses to your grief questions will appear here.

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.