Friday, February 15, 2008

Glenn G. Martin, Director of Operations, Woodrow Wilson Presidential Library says,

Introducing He Said/She Said, comments from Griefcase Readers:

Hi Linda,

I've always believed that life is not only battling the challenges we face, but creating new challenges for a better life. Often, people are so focused on the difficult challenges of life, they can't break free to create a new challenge for themselves. The struggles weigh them down. When they do create new challenges, the rewards are bountiful.

When you took on the Walk with Karen project (Griefcase as well), you created new challenges for yourself.

Challenges that have positive outcome.

Challenges that overcome the struggles you were dealing with before.

I'm happy that a new person has entered your life.

I'm happy for you.

Challenge yourself....challenge life!

God bless you,

Glenn G Martin
Director of Operations
Woodrow Wilson Presidential Library
www.woodrowwilson.org

The quote and thoughts I wrote you are my own.

Here's some wisdom from President Woodrow Wilson that I also try to live by when faced with life challenges:

"At every crisis in one's life, it is absolute salvation to have some sympathetic friend to whom you can think aloud without restraint or misgiving".

"I not only use all the brains that I have, but all that I can borrow".

"Do not follow people that stand still".

No comments:

Post a Comment

You have permission to email Linda Della Donna at grief case net (all one word) (the) @ (sign) gmail.com with your grief comments/questions. Responses to your grief questions will appear here.

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.