Saturday, December 27, 2008

Mourning Quote




"Many's the long night I've dreamed of cheese."--Robert Louis Stevenson



It's the day after Christmas. And I'm filled with dreams for the coming new year.

I dream of working diligently and faithfully at my writing, creating a newsy newsletter, of reupholstering the dining room chairs...

What is your dream?

Why not open your Joy-nal.

Why not fingerhug your pen.

Why not write it out?

Go ahead.

I dare you.

Have a joy-filled day.

And just remember...

We're not alone.

:)L

No comments:

Post a Comment

You have permission to email Linda Della Donna at grief case net (all one word) (the) @ (sign) gmail.com with your grief comments/questions. Responses to your grief questions will appear here.

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.