Tuesday, December 09, 2008

A Reader Writes




Good Mourning Widows! Good Mourning Everyone.

Every day I receive letters from someone who has lost a loved one.

Today I share one with you:

Hello I stumbled upon your poem "how to know you've become a widow" I ABSOLUTELY LOVE IT.

I became a widow May 31st, 2007 my husband was killed in a car accident only involving him, he was traveling at a high rate of speed, sober might I add and wrecked was ejected from the vehicle and killed when the car he was in landed on top of him.

I so can relate to that article I really really like it. Please let me know if you have others...poems and such. The holidays are upon us and I'm sure I need not explain to you the feelings I have it's as if it comes back from time to time I can remember clearly that day that night the police at my door..etc...

Thanks so much...

S



Mourning Quote:

Grow old along with me, the best is yet to come. --Robert Browning


Mourning Joy:

Q: What says "Ho, ho, ho" and would make a great sandwich with peanut butter?

A: Jelly 'Ole St. Nick!


After we remember Him, open what I lovingly refer to as a Joy-nal. Set the clock timer for ten. Fingerhug your pen. Let words paint the landscape of your brain.

Write something.

Go ahead.

I dare you.

Have a joy-filled day, Everyone.

And remember...

We're not alone.

:)L