Wednesday, December 03, 2008

Seen Elvis? The King of Rock N Roll





"I'm not kidding myself. My voice alone is just an ordinary voice. What people come to see is how I use it. If I stand still while I'm singing, I'm dead! Man, I might as well go back to driving a truck!" --Elvis Presley

Today we honor the memory of Elvis Presley. Seems not a day goes by there is not an Elvis sighting.

Born, Elvis Aaron Presley, January 8, 1935, in tupelo, Mississippi, the gifted crooner began singing at age 10 in the church choir.

...And the rest is history.


Today's Mourning Joy:

Q: What is Tarzan's favorite holiday song?

A: Jungle Bells.


Today's Quote, lovingly borrowed from a scatter rug:

"Live well - Laugh often - Love much"


Now it's time to open your joy-nal, time to fingerhug that favorite fast-writing pen and you know--Write something!

Go ahead.

I dare you.

Have a joy-filled day, Everyone!

And remember...

...We're not alone!

Linda Della Donna