Saturday, January 10, 2009

R. Scott Lewis Writes Griefcase

:

:



Dear Reader:


Today I share a letter from a reader. :


Here it is: :


Hi Linda:


I wanted to let you know that your website connected me to one of the families that needed the information I had.

Your service is an invaluable tool for our justice system because the truth needs to be known by public/individuals/victims. I believe our news papers and public officials aren't half as efficient as your website is for getting out the truth!

It takes courage to do what you have done.
I commend your efforts and thank you!

Sincerely,


>scott<
R. Scott Lewis,

President,
Adj. Prof. John Jay College of Criminal Justice,
Notary Public
ITM Corp
888 653 6204

"Ask us how you can SAVE 15 to 40 percent on your GAS/DIESEL or ENERGY costs"

No comments:

Post a Comment

You have permission to email Linda Della Donna at grief case net (all one word) (the) @ (sign) gmail.com with your grief comments/questions. Responses to your grief questions will appear here.

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.