Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Letter From Taryn Siimpson Re Jason Walker

Hello All,

Most or all of you may know that I wrote Jason Walker's memoirs for him back in 2006. He and I had a great time collaborating and the end result was an incredible book about his life, values and strength. To jog your memory, Jason is a quadraplegic and the oldest living survivor (early 30's) of Duchenne's Muscular Dystrophy.

It is with a very heavy heart that I announce that Jason passed away March 16 at 9:30pm in Thomasville, GA.
His mother, Linda, asked that I let everyone know as I'm sure she has her hands full right now. Here are additional details:

The viewing is Wed. 6 - 8pm.

Funeral Thurs. 2pm at Eastside Baptist Church.

Funeral Home Allen & Allen in Thomasville, Ga. (They have an online register)

Jason once told me that when notified of his passing, don't be sad. 'Cause I finally won't be missing my body.


TARYN SIMPSON - GHOSTWRITER
ONE STOP SHOPPING
Writing, Blogging, Trailers, Academic etc.
www.Simpson-EPublishing.com
www.Taryn-Simpson.blogspot.com
www.FullCircle-AdminServices.blogspot.com

Interested readers may learn more about Jason by following this link:
http://www.wctv.tv/news/headlines/41387827.html

No comments:

Post a Comment

You have permission to email Linda Della Donna at grief case net (all one word) (the) @ (sign) gmail.com with your grief comments/questions. Responses to your grief questions will appear here.

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.