Friday, October 30, 2009

A Friday









The only trust required is to know that when there is one ending there will be another beginning --Clarissa Pinkola Estes






Good Mourning, Everyone!

It's Friday. A sign that the week is over and whatever has transpired during the course of this week is behind me. Can't get it back, can't change it.

I've posted a picture of a headstone on my blog today. I have no idea why. It's just that it was handy, just that it reminds me of another time, another place in my life--Can't get it back. Can't change it.

I have been busy processing the story of Ed. Working at writing my book and fulfilling my promise.

I'm just stopping by to let you know that this widow still exists, that she's picking up her pen, and writing something.

Why not join me.

Go ahead. Write something. I dare you.

:)L