Monday, November 02, 2009

Be Happy!


"Survivors look back and see omens, messages they missed." --Joan Didion


Good Mourning, Everyone!


Today is the start of a new week.


My new week.


I plan to spend some time writing, perhaps scribble a draft of a new chapter in the book I am writing.


I like to read. I plan to crack the spine of one I just purchased.


I like my home office. The floor is a carpet of notebooks, old journals, newspapers, and bits and pieces of paper napkins with more scribbles. I am forever organizing, reorganizing, filing, and refiling. I plan to do some of that, also.


After, perhaps before, I plan a slow walk, a time to simply smell the roses, feel the crackle of autumn leaves under the soles of my bare feet!


What about you?


How will you spend your day?


Mourning Quote:


"The two most beautiful words in the English language are 'Check enclosed.'"


Mourning Joy:


What do you get when you cross a tape measure with a steam roller?


Flat feet.


After we remember Him, do what I do. Open what I lovingly refer to as a Joy-nal and write something.


Go ahead.


I dare you.


Have a joy-filled day, Everyone. And just remember, we're not alone.


No comments:

Post a Comment

You have permission to email Linda Della Donna at grief case net (all one word) (the) @ (sign) gmail.com with your grief comments/questions. Responses to your grief questions will appear here.

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.