Tuesday, November 03, 2009

A Tuesday



Life changes in an instant. -- Joan Didion

Good Mourning, Everyone!

Today is Tuesday, November 3, 2009. Happy Tuesday!

I've posted a photo of Spooky and his latest catch. See how proud Spooky is.

I didn't much used to care for Spooky. I didn't like his big fat tummy. Or, the way he'd strut into a room and growl at me for seemingly no reason at all.

But when I saw what Spooky had done, he caught that mousey, and how proud he was, I dedided it was time to like Spooky. He absolutely earned my respect.

That's called change.

Wouldn't you agree?

I've been through a lot in this life--I miss Ed every day. But I've learned though I can't change Ed being dead, I can sure change the way I feel about his death.

Mourning Joy:

What is Oscar the Grouch called when he has bad posture?


Oscar the Slouch!

Mouning Quote:

And one day when I wasn't looking, I got a new life. Linda Della Donna *I just couldn't resist.*

After we remember Him, why not pick up your pen and write something.

Set a clock timer for ten minutes. Open what I lovingly refer to as a joy-nal,

and write something.

Go ahead.

I dare you.

Have a joy-filled day, Everyone! And just remember, we're not alone!

xxoo:)L

No comments:

Post a Comment

You have permission to email Linda Della Donna at grief case net (all one word) (the) @ (sign) gmail.com with your grief comments/questions. Responses to your grief questions will appear here.

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.