Thursday, November 05, 2009

Twitter and Linda Della Donna


Hello Everyone,

As you may already know, I'm in the process of writing a book thing. It is to fulfill a promise I made to my late husband, Edward Louis Sclier, the night he died. That was five years ago. It's been a struggle to survive losing my best friend and husband. More than that, it is hard moving forward in my new life with this deep dark secret promise gnawing at me.

So I invite you to follow me on Twitter, I'm there as Linda Della Donna.

I sure could use your encouragement and help in motivating me through the next few months.

It's time to reassure me that we're not alone, and that I'm not out here in cyber space typing into the wind.

Wishing you mourning joy, all the days of your lives,

Linda

As always, wishing you mourning joy all the days of your lives!

Thanks,

Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment

You have permission to email Linda Della Donna at grief case net (all one word) (the) @ (sign) gmail.com with your grief comments/questions. Responses to your grief questions will appear here.

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.