Wednesday, December 23, 2009

December 23, 2009 - Griefcase Greetings



"One of the great things about being a writer is that you can make dead people come alive again."--Anna Quindlen

I've been busy working hard at fulfilling my promise to my late husband to write a book. I'm doing better than that, I'm working hard at writing two books. One is a big book, well, not so big, but that one's a memoir about the life and times spent with the best friend a girl ever had. The other book is a different book and for widows only, some little book giving words of encouragement, reminding us all that we're not alone, because when you're a widow, life is different, if you know what I mean. Anyway, I'm muddling through the process, applying the grief steps to writing, making it through one baby step, er, word, at a time.

I'm putting away my writing stuff for the next few days--Got gifts to wrap, pies to bake, and a tree to decorate. But, before I do, I'm stopping by to extend a joyous holiday greeting to Griefcase readers and thank you one and all for supporting Griefcase in 2009.

I've lit a candle for Edward Louis Sclier, I share it here with you and yours, and on behalf of Griefcase, post a holiday greeting especially for you.

Happy Holidays and a Joyous 2010.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You have permission to email Linda Della Donna at grief case net (all one word) (the) @ (sign) gmail.com with your grief comments/questions. Responses to your grief questions will appear here.

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.