Sunday, December 27, 2009

Lest we never forget...



As 2009 comes to an end, and 2010 looms brightly on the horizon, I'm taking time out to honor the memory of Edward Louis Sclier.

How about you? What about your loved one? What will you do to honor His memory before the New Year?

Why not do what I do. Open what I lovingly refer to as a JOY-nal, set a clock timer for ten minutes, and write something.

Go ahead. I dare you.

*tying string around my finger* May we never forget, and may we always remember.



Mourning Quote:


"Don't be afraid your life will end. Be afraid that it will never begin." --Grace Hansen


Mourning Joy:

Q: What's round, has teeth, and bites?

A: A vicious circle.



Have a joy-filled day, Everyone. And just remember, always, we're not alone.

Linda Della Donna
...And sometime when I wasn't looking, I got a new life.


Please know, that I welcome your comments. Feel free to send for my free ebook, Treasury of Quotations. Just drop me a line at my name, the at sign, 7th letter of the alphabet with a dotcom at the end.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You have permission to email Linda Della Donna at grief case net (all one word) (the) @ (sign) gmail.com with your grief comments/questions. Responses to your grief questions will appear here.

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.