Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Valhalla, NY - 9/11 - Circle of Remembrance




 













































 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Griefcase proudly supports Tuesday's Children. They do wonderful work for children of victims of 9/11/. In memory of 9/11 victims, I'd love it if you would give a click and "Like" that facebook site.
 
 

2 comments:

  1. Linda, before I say anything is this the right platform to send a brief outline of my practice and
    my views on dying? It may or may not fit with your particular audience.You should be proud of the platform you have provided and continued success.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would love to write for this forum. I am an army gulf war veteran who loves to blog on military news, tactics, trends, and technology.

    I love to write from a matter of fact point of view and with passion..I will be more than happy to send you a sample of my work

    ReplyDelete

You have permission to email Linda Della Donna at grief case net (all one word) (the) @ (sign) gmail.com with your grief comments/questions. Responses to your grief questions will appear here.

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.