Tuesday, February 14, 2017

Happy Valentine's Day, Widows of the World, Mourning Joy

After my husband died, I tried to hide my grief and my love for the best friend a girl ever had. I was ashamed to admit that I loved my husband. Still. It is 12 + years and today on this heart of heart day, I am stopping by to say all these many years more, and for all the world to read,
I love my husband. Still.
--Linda Della Donna


To all my widow friends,

Happy Valentine's day. May you feel loved, blessed, grateful, be filled with what I lovingly refer to as mourning joy all the days of your life, and may you celebrate in your own special way, this special day.

Widows of the World, take a bow! 

See you in print,

Linda Della Donna
"Come journal with me;
your book is yet to be."


Widow Tip: Open your joy-nal, set a timer for ten minutes and write something. Go ahead. I dare you.

Widow Quote: It's never too late to start over. --Lynne Gentry