Tuesday, February 07, 2017

When Snow Lay on the Ground, Friends, Westchester Wednesday

It was a late winter afternoon. The air was cold and snow lay on the ground. I bundled in candy apple red hooded parka, wrapped a scarf around my neck and headed out the door. With a friend. We cuddled, and we walked the avenue. Along the way, I snapped a few photographs.

Today is Westchester Wednesday. I hope you enjoy my photographs as much as I enjoyed living them.

Starbucks is on Main Street. It is opposite Macy's department store, and across the street from a building I used to work in. I wrote about it in my book, A Gift of love. We ordered hot chocolate to go, walked Renaissance Park and stopped to study tree lights that seemed to glisten like wet diamonds.

We watched street lamps light and snow melt as fog rolled in on little cat feet.

 Broadway was a Currier & Ives post card.

 I liked this scene so much, I snapped it twice.

A stop to ponder sage words. 

Pace University, seemed peaceful ...

And the view of the building where I studied business law and a few other subjects created a happy classroom memory and me suffering through end term exams.



:)L
Come journal with me;
your book is yet to be.


Widow Tip: Inhale. Exhale. Just breathe. Find and  live what I lovingly refer to as mourning joy all the days of your life.

Widow Quote: "The hardest thing is not talking to someone you used to talk to everyday." --Anonymous